Law Search Engine Marketing
Helping law firms
and legal services businesses
Jon has helped a multitude of law related businesses to improve their visibility on Google to drive highly valuable new leads via their website.
Highly targeted campaigns
Over the years, this insight has enabled highly successful campaigns across different legal clients across the UK.
Experience in the legal industry
Helping law firms to rank for key searches in Google across topics such as:
- Personal injury
- Medical negligence
- Divorce and family
- Wills, trusts, and estates
- Criminal law
- Corporate tax
- Commercial disputes
- Employment matters
Working with freelance solicitors through to large law firms, helping them to define a clear and realistic strategy for improving their visibility around these and many other topics.
Implementing effective SEO for law firms requires careful planning and research.
Without a limitless budget, it’s not possible to rank well for every law-related topic. An initial strategic campaign might focus on one or two areas that are of core importance to your business
- Assessing local, national, and international search volumes around these topics.
- Analysing your key competitors
- Carrying out an in-depth audit of your website to help establish a clear plan for improving your site’s rankings on Google and other search engines.
Local, national, and international SEO
Whether you have just started your own legal practice, or you are a partner in a large, city-based law firm; there are solutions to suit your current circumstances and budget.
- For smaller businesses - a local SEO campaign is an advisable starting point. Many search engine users will include a place name modifier when looking to find legal services. This could be a straightforward phrase such as ‘solicitors in Guildford’ or it could be a much more niche “long-tail” phrase such as ‘personal injury claims solicitors Manchester’. The key to successful local SEO for law firms is in having a clearly defined set of areas to target, with high-quality, user-focused web resources designed to drive clickthrough from search engine users in your vicinity.
- Larger, more ambitious firms - may be looking to rank at the national level for phrases such as ‘medical negligence solicitors’. Ranking well for phrases such as this is much harder due to the level of competition and the resources of competing firms. However, it’s not impossible and we have helped many of our clients to rank in the top 3 on Google for national level terms. Clear competitor analysis is an essential component in putting together a plan to outrank your rivals. Backlinks (links from other websites to your website) are a crucial component in helping a website to rank well for national-level phrases. We can help you to put in place an effective and ethical link-building campaign to help you outrank rival law firms.
- International SEO - helping clients implement the correct code for ranking on international versions of Google and ensuring that foreign language translations of the legal copy are optimised well for the territory they serve.